Monday, January 4, 2010

A fair warning

In my long run of blogging i have met some people who dont mind stealing other people's works on net, or harassing others. i have been harassed to no end by a gang of trolls for more than two years, WORST PART IS THEY USE MY BLOG NAMES, AFTER SLIGHTLY MODIFYING THEM OR OPENING THE SAME BLOGS UNDER OTHER WEBSITES. That is why i always keep my friends informed about the blog sites i am using/not using. I hope my friends wont ignore these words.

I dont want them to be fooled by any troll or favour seeker using my name. i recently even deleted a remote desktop connection file from my computer, and my brother said these files are mainly used by favour seeking spammers... "please help me in transferring millions of dollars my husband left in a foreign bank before dying :)"

so... WHEN I SAY SOMETHING .... BETTER KEEP THAT IN MIND. There is one thing i can certainly vow about, I WILL NEVER ASK ANY ONE ANY KIND OF FAVOURS, IF SOME ONE ASKS YOU SOME FAVOUR THAT WILL NOT BE ME. :)

I have not used orkut (barring a few months in 2007-08), twitter, facebook or skype in past. Nor have any plan of doing that now or in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment