Monday, June 29, 2009

Bearers of the flag?

This experience was one of the greatest heart breaks for me, and one of the harshest too.

I always applied for computer operator or office assistant. This one was a media organization, which publishes annual reports for different big companies. Apart from that they create advertisment etc. the organisation is run by two quite famous persons of kolkata, if not celebrities.

I showed up for the interview of computer operator and they offered me the designation of database administrator, my job was to supervise a team, collect information from them and others and put that in a special software and handle that data. I have never done any thing of that sort, but they said its ok, they will give me time.

The two months which I spent there was nightmare, I have never seen so many harsh and ruthless persons under one roof, including the mistress, unfortunately she took special fancy on me and never left a chance to vent out her fury at me.

So, after one of her very nasty drama I left, because I knew that the show they were hoping me to run single handedly is a task for atleast four persons. So, this designer cladded, high society woman too stole my one month’s salary on the pretext that I have not completed my duties properly.

Seeing these organisations I have become very confident about one thing, that some of these are traps to hell and others are at your cost training, if you excel they will keep you, if you fail they will throw you out.

If you have one dose of their tongue you will know, they rule their roost. And it will take a fiend or monster to fight even their own right.

The thing which I found really hilarious about this organization was when later I saw them blowing the horns of “human right” on newspapers. Ha ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment